Logging into a Player Account and Creating a Family Account
- To log into your GotSoccer Player and/or Family Account you will first need to click on the User Login section located on www.GotSoccer.com
- Once looking at the Member Accounts, click the login button located in the “Players & Families” section
- You will now see the section to log into an “individual player account” on the left and the section to login to a “family account” on the right
(A) If you only have one child you will just need to log in using the Individual Player Login Section using the login credentials sent by your Club
(B) If you have multiple children playing with a player account, you will want to link these by creating a family account
The Following Steps will be for Anyone Creating a Family Account
(If you only have one player playing, there is no need to create a family account, as you will just use the individual player login section)
- Once you click “Create a Family Account”, it will ask you for the Family information
- Once you have created and accessed your family account, you will now be able to link one of the Player Accounts by clicking “Add Player to Family”
- You will be asked for the login information for one of the player accounts you would like to link. (You will receive Player Login credentials from Club)
- Once you have imported the player to the family account, you will see the linked player listed under the Family Members section.
- To add an additional player account, please repeat steps 4-6
Please sign in to leave a comment.