South Texas Youth Soccer Association Registrars Check List
For all South Texas registrars use this check list to be sure you properly register all of your players with the state.
If you have any issues during the process you can click on the item to get detailed instructions
- Populate your GotSoccer data base with players, coaches, mangers, and teams via.
- Manage player assignments.
- Manage coaches and managers for STYSA Risk Management
- Update team competitive levels
- Add approved coaches and managers
- Submit teams to your registration league event.
- Registrar will freeze the rosters and generate official rosters and cards that the Home Association official can print.
- To view your generated rosters and cards:
- Click on the "Home Association/Club" tab
- Click on the "Teams" tab
- Click on the name of the team you need the documents for
- Click on the "Documents" tab above and you will see all the documents the Registrar approved and generated for you to download. These documents are in PDF format and are available for download and print.