Colorado Soccer Association Registrars Check List
For all Colorado registrars use this check list to be sure you properly register all of your players with the state.
There are two separate processes for Competitive and Recreational teams. Please follow the appropriate check list for your team.
Competitive- Any team participating in a Colorado State League (Mountain Range, Front Range, Champions, or Centennial leagues)
Recreational- Any team only participating in an In-House League
If you have any issues during the process you can click on the item to get detailed instructions
- Populate your GotSoccer data base with players, coaches, mangers, and teams via.
- Manage player assignments.
- Update team competitive levels
- Add coaches and managers to their teams
- Submit teams to appropriate registration event.
- Generate official rosters and cards
- Print Rosters
- Print Cards